Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Color reversal processing, and telecine for 16

  1. #1
    Nolan
    Guest Nolan's Avatar

    Post

    Does anyone know a good lab that does both processing and telecine for color reversal for 16mm? Pro8 doesn't do it and I don't want to send it to them because of a recent bad video transfer, and I don't want to send it to Yale becuase I simply don't trust them at all. Is there anywhere else I can send my film to?

    Nolan

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Karl151k
    Guest Karl151k's Avatar

    Post

    I have heard good things about www.bonofilm.com They process and transfer 16mm to video. However, im not sure if it is a true Telecine transfer.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Nigel
    Guest Nigel's Avatar

    Post

    Almost every lab that does 16mm Neg will do reversal. Try AlphaCine in Seattle, Forde Lab in Seattle, PAC Lab in NYC, Cinepost in Atlanta--the list goes on and on. Good Luck

    ------------------

  4. #4
    blackangus1
    Guest blackangus1's Avatar

    Post

    There are two types of reversal film available for 16mm, Kodachrome and the VNF Ektachrome films. Many labs can process VNF, but only Dwayne's processes Kodachrome.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •